On May 20th 2021, from 15.00 until 17.00 CET, VSE will organise a number of side events alongside the main conference programme. These side events offer a closer look into the topics covered at the main programme.
Side events provide VSE Members and partners with the opportunity to promote projects, introduce new approaches and share best practices. They are also the perfect occasion to have Q&A discussions on specific topics.
Our side events are primarily working along five thematic lines:
- Setting up and developing victim support services
- Specific groups of victims
- Supporting victims across sectors
- Victims in an international context
- Communications in victim support sector
- An Interactive Game On Victims’ Rights
Please, note that in order to participate in a side event you should register in advance following this link. All side events will take place live in ZOOM.